ATOLL's core team
IFG graduate of Paris - (Computer Science specialization), Bertrand has amongst other worked as:
- Head of financial markets for 10 years at Atos Origin Brussels with focus in the Payment domain following the Banksys acquisition
- Program Manager of the Euronext outsourcing preparing a strategic alliance between Atos and Euronext (2 years)
- Account Manager for the outsourcing of online transaction systems; Crédit Lyonnais and its subsidiaries (2 years)
- Business Unit & Account Manager at Atos and Sligos.
More particularly, Bertrand has developped the following fields of expertize:
- Payment Systems - (SEPA, e-invoicing, Online Authorization, Cards, ATM, money transfer)
- Sourcing strategy (Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, JV)
- Stock Exchange (Reference values, Data feeds, Trading, Clearing)
Former General Manager of MasterCard France and Deputy CEO of Prepay Solutions, a joint venture between Edenred (previously Accor Services) and MasterCard, Hervé has gathered a wide experience on international payment systems and card schemes:
- Card payment markets, business models, success/failure factors
- Payment technologies (processing platforms and services, chip, contactless, mobile...
- Prepaid market segments and solutions: Personal and Corporate gift, Corporate expenses, under-banked population, remittance, Government benefits, insurance claims...
Hervé has amongst other set up the very first EMV migration support structures in MasterCard Europe, chaired CEPSCO, an international working group in charge of defining a Global Electronic Purse standard, and successfully managed the introduction of new SEPA payment models in France.
He also managed for MasterCard the creation of the Prepay Solutions, a Joint Venture between two leaders in their respective sectors, Edenred and MasterCard.
General management position with operations and IT responsibilities.
Working with key European banks, payment processors and retailers.
Currently Program Manager in charge of E-Voucher projects aiming at de-materializing the classic paper voucher via prepaid cards.
Marketing & Sales position within payment service providers including launch of new markets & payment products.